Moore's Garage was initially set-up by brothers Charles and Samuel Moore in Carlow in 1947. At that time they were based on Burrin Street and specialised in vehicle sales and service. They also sold and repaired agricultural machinery.
They are Carlow Town's oldest family run motor dealership and over the years they have held many franchises, from Lawnboy Lawnmowers to John Deere Combine Harvesters.
In February 2007, they moved to the O'Brien Road, into a purpose built state of the art premises. This was their 4th move in 60 years.
In 2013, they were appointed the Toyota Franchise. As a family run business their after-sales and workshop facilities are always kept to the highest standards.
They are proud to be the sole representative for the Toyota brand in Carlow town and county.
A full and comprehensive range of new Toyota cars and commercials is always carried in stock in their large premises.