Sheehy Motor Group is currently recruiting for a Qualified or 4th year Technician for their Service Department in Carlow.
They offer an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers, working with a professional and dynamic aftersales team.
The successful candidate will have recent main dealer experience, with prestige brand experience desirable. Formal skills training with a recognised automotive organisation is essential.
You must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines and targets but also be self-motivated, organised
with the ability to multi-task.
• As an experienced Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing
including diagnostics and electronics.
• You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated
through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
• You will be a committed individual with a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as
part of an effective team.
• You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work
through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed
• Regular manufacturer training will be provided to ensure you are kept up to date with the
latest models and techniques.
• Carry out fault diagnosis, service, and repair.
• Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on
vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
• Indicate to workshop management possible future faults and repair requirements.
• Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered
to at all times.
• Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and
up to date at all times.
• Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner and adhere to all Health & Safety
This is a wonderful opportunity to work within a very successful motor dealership who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com